The Misadventures of Skychild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 2: A change of season

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chapter 2: A change of season Empty Chapter 2: A change of season

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:37 am

The spring had quickly died away to be greeted by sweltering heat of the summers merciless sun. Nakara would be back to her day to day life as a blacksmith. Though Rajah had lost his fear of her again and was back to his old ways. Nakara would end up having a new bruise every evening, though this was nothing new to her. Though her life didn't seem as bad as it used to because every so often she was able to sneak off and find her friend.

She checked over her shoulder to see if Rajah was near by as she slipped out the back door of the workshop as she inhaled the smoke free air of the city streets. She sprinted around the corner and outside of view from the work shop as she hoped to see her friend wandering the streets. Nakara had on her 'Summers best' which consisted of a cloth that tightly wrapped around her chest, and loose baggy pants. She still wore the over sized gloves she used for working on the forge, a pair of almost black goggles hung around her soot covered neck. She had her hair pulled back to keep herself from over heating in the summers heat.

"I wonder were he is..." She would say to herself looking around the city common.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: A change of season Empty Re: Chapter 2: A change of season

Post  Mornie Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 am

Mornie started his day by hopping out of bed, finally used to sleeping in one. He quickly put on some clothes without sleeves for working in the shop. He quickly ran through some of his studies in his mind, making sure they were still fresh. He only had down the basics of most topics, but he could read now at a moderate pace. He quickly made sure the glamor was around his neck and concealed his real eye colors, but left his other details as they were. He did this so that he could be seen up close without problems.

He waved to Jazilyn as he put on an apron, ready to work for his food. He quietly made his way into the kitchen and began taking orders out to tables. Things were going ok, and he had put his good dexterity and balance to use carrying orders and cleaning dishes, though he was not very good at cooking. He still didn't understand how to make food the right taste, as he wasn't picky about flavor.

He would normally have lessons in the evening, but today he had off, though he would still study. As he was waiting a table he managed to trip over his apron, which he had tied a little too low today. Dishes went crashing on the ground, luckily only a small order. He left his face on the ground until he stopped blushing, knowing everyone was staring at him. This certainly wasn't the first or the last time his clumsiness caused him trouble. He quickly surveyed the damages, a broken glass. He rubbed his temples and pouted, "Aya is gonna be mad..." He sighed and picked the food up and put it on the plate again.

He carried the dishes back, rather embarrassed. He apologized and explained while he fixed his apron. The fear that he would be terribly attacked for this had faded, as he had experienced it a few times now. He knew it meant less money for him, but he would set the food aside. The customers wouldn't eat off the floor, but to him it was a perfectly acceptable meal later, and it would otherwise get trashed. As he got ready to go back to work Jazilyn would stop him and explain she needed some ingredients. He knew this was partially because she wanted him out of there, though she really did need the things.

He sighed and took the list with him out the door, leaving his apron in the kitchen. He made his way out and began wandering around, keeping his eyes open for everything. He was still a little scared in the streets, but his understanding of the people had changed, now that he could wander alongside people without being yelled at. He was happy he could even get water in public. He quickly glanced up at Rajah's shop as he thought of his friend who changed his life and sighed. His eyes caught a glimpse of someone covered in soot and he tilted his head.

He smiled and began running that direction, hoping it was Nakara. He tried to avoid people, still not really acting like a normal person in public, his childish appearance allowed him to be rather energetic without problems. As he approached her, scarcely winded as he confirmed it was her, "It is you!" He sighed and looked to her with a huge smile, as he relaxed his illusion faded, he didn't mind if she saw his eyes as they were.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

https://tmos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 am

She gave him a big grin as she hugged him. "I'm running away for the day and you're going to be my accomplice." This wasn't the first time she ran away from the shop with him. Nor would it be her last time.

"NAKARA!!!" Came the loud cry of Rajah as he discovered his prize pet had run off again, though he was still at the workshop.

With a grin she beamed up to Mornie, "I have been practicing you know...I think I have you beat this time for sure. "Her grin would only widen as their silent game would start. The first to make it though the square and into the less populated trading district would be the winner. It was only a minute and a half sprint, but Nakara wanted to be as far away from the shop as she could today.

Rajah was in a horrid mood and she had a few new bruises to her collection, though by the point the cuts and bruises were not a sight that Mornie was not accustomed with her, but despite this, she never let it seem to weigh her down. "Ready.... Set.... Go!" She didn't wait to see if he was going to chase after her this time. She ducked around people at a rather impressive pace, especially considering half a month ago she was not nearly as agile when it came to moving around people. To be honest, she was horribly awkward at first, but she was a creature who loved to emulate movement, especially someone who could move as fluidly as Mornie. In the time she had spent with him, she had grown horribly fond of him, and she trusted him completely, even if he was a bit socially awkward she loved their short conversations, though recently it had just been her prattling on about her job, it was becoming clearer to Mornie that Being a smith was something that Nakara loved, and if you took everything else out of her life, her work was the one thing that kept her sane.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:26 pm

He quickly threw himself in the right direction, his feet kicking fast to get to the trade district. Nakara wasn't the only one learning how to move, Mornie had never met anyone who moved as swiftly as Nakara and had been trying to keep up with her. His speed increased rapidly as his illusion began once more. He was very careful around people, throwing his limbs about to avoid contacting anyone. His shoulder briefly grazed someone else, causing them no harm but it tipped him off balance. He stumbled as he continued to run, the lack of balance eventually caused him to fall over as he remained at nearly full speed. Not wanting to fall behind, he rolled across the ground, hardly losing any speed. He quickly leapt up to his feet again, the whole motion seeming almost inhuman as he used his hands to re-balance himself.

He threw himself down the last road and abruptly stopped in the trade center and looked around for Nakara, hoping he had made it before her. This race left him rather winded for a moment, which was unusual for him. He had come to really enjoy Nakara's company, though he never said so, and he rarely voiced his thoughts. He was still rather quiet, after all. He really enjoyed their races and games as well as getting her away from Rajah, who he had only come to hate more over time.

Over the last month he had become rather fond of his new friends, Nakara especially. In his mind, she was the reason his life was better, if it wasn't for her and her kindness, he would still be on the streets living just to survive. If it wasn't for Nakara, he would have never learned of kindness or compassion, and he had begun to become a kind person as well. He began to think of what he could do to benefit others, knowing full-well what it was like to be on the bottom of the chain. He knew he'd be in trouble still if someone saw through his illusion at this point so his guard was always up, though he was far more relaxed than he used to be.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:41 pm

She made the last corner three seconds after Mornie had. Her cheeks red and she took a large breath in as she hugged Mornie. "Aw, you beat me again." She heard this distant yell of Rajah and she unknowingly flinched. "So... Did Jazz send you out on a life and death mission? Or were you out for a stroll?" She said slowly breaking the hug and slinking further away into the shadows though she did not let go of him fully she gently urging him a bit further away from the streets.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:47 pm

He awkwardly wrapped one arm around her as she hugged him, he was getting used to the physical contact. He let her pull him aside and chuckled a bit, "You're gonna beat me one of these days." He then looked to her seriously, he didn't really understand the jokes yet, "Not a stroll, but I don't think Jazz will kill me if I don't get her stuff soon... She hasn't threatened to kill me at least, so I hope she doesn't try... I like it here." He looks around awkwardly, keeping one hand on her side as long as she held onto him, though he wasn't really sure why they were standing off to the side.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

After a moment she exhaled. "I doubt Jazz would ever lay a malicious finger on you. So I don't think you really have to worry about that...." She looked to side to side and said quietly, in a way that almost made it seem like she was weary that she was being watched, "Sorry... Rajah is making me nervous lately. Well... more like makes my skin crawl... He keep threatening to ship me off to his brother..." She would tremble again, the hairs on her arms would stand on end simply thinking about it. "I just really need a break from him." She looked up to the beautiful blue sky for a moment before her eyes made contact with his again.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm

He shakes his head a bit, looking worried, "His brother is worse than him?" He pulls her a little closer to himself without thinking about it and then lets go of her when he realizes it, "S-sorry..." He looks away, "I... Don't go away, please." He looks to her looking rather sad.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:20 pm

She looked to him and smiled, "I would rather die than live with Rajah brother... Rajah may seem like an idiot but his brother..." She shivered a little bit. "I swear there is no one else on this planet that I am more terrified of. " Her stomach then made a slight growling noise and she sighed.

"Did you have a good day?" She trying to quickly change the subject before he could chew on her words for too long
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:30 pm

He would ponder what Rajah's brother must be like if he was really that bad for a moment. He was then interrupted by her question, at which point he began blushing rather intensely, "R-right... My day is ok... I uh.. I fell down and broke a dish again." He sighs deeply, "Stupid apron."

He shakes his head and tugs at Nakara, "Do you need anything? My treat!" He smiles to her.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:37 pm

She shook her head no, "No, I'll be ok. Alright?" She hugged him again and then stood up tall stretching her arms and legs for a moment. The blazing summer heat still feeling cool to her compared to the heat of the forge. "You should try and be more careful though. What if you would have broke the plate and then fell on it... Or got cut... I would be really upset if you got seriously hurt you know."

There would be the sound of dogs barking in the distance and some children screaming in glee as they chased though the town. Everything would seem almost perfect, even though the world around them was nearly 100F.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am

He laughs and shakes his head, "I'll live, really." He looks to her and suddenly becomes more serious and a bit sad looking, "You're worried about me breaking a glass and getting a little scratch?" He tilts his head as he looks her over, "Your job is far more dangerous than mine, not to mention Rajah." He shakes his head, "I've manged this far, with your help. Such things are small, small worries."

He points at a sign in the distance, so far away that it would be too small to read with human eyes, "Bake-er-ee!" He smiles at her, "See? I've been practicing." He chuckles a bit.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:20 am

"You are doing really well! It took me forever to learn how to read and write! "She said not mentioning his anger towards her work and her master. Not that she could blame him, ever since he had saved her from The cat lord, she had felt like Rajah had lost some of his terrifying power over her, making adventures like this easier and easier.

"Oh, speaking of which, don't you have lessons soon?" She hoped that she wouldn't be left by herself so soon after seeing her friend, but it wouldn't be the first time that they only had a few minutes to converse. She would nervously fidget with the material of her pants as she looked to him .
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am

He shakes his head, "No, I don't have to today, I do have to study later, but... I can wait." He looks around, "But Jazilyn will be mad if I don't bring back her ingredients before the sun starts going down, you know?" He sighs deeply and then looks to her hopefully, "You... Could join us for lunch, though." He smiles and nods, putting his hands behind his back nervously as he waited for her response.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 am

She looked to him, like she really wanted to say yes, but she saw the scene unfold in her head and she decided she didn't want to be drug away any more. "I would, but I am afraid it wouldn't end all that well you know?" Her eyes told the story that her face tried to ask as she smiled and messed up his hair a little bit. "Well It was nice seeing you, ya know? Hopefully I can get away again and we can spend some more time together!" She figured he would have to head back soon, and there really wasn't anything she could do at this point that wouldn't lead Rajah right to her, the look of defeat slowly crept into her emerald green eyes and she smiled again and then moved to walk away, though she immediately caught on to her mood and stood tall again, her posture as perfect as it always was. She nervously pushing a hair away from her face as she took a few steps.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 am

He would recognize the look in her eye, he knew that feeling all too well. Feeling sympathetic was something new to him, but he did feel for her. As she turned to go he quickly grabbed her hand so she wouldn't get away as he spoke, "You... you're not alone." He let go slowly and looked up at her, "Have a good day... I'll be around." He then turned to go his own way, digging out his shopping list as he quickly changed subjects in his mind.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 am

She smiled to him. Those words brought her a lot of comfort as she smiled and made her way back to the forge.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:54 am

He exhaled deeply and began shopping around for fresh ingredients. While he didn't have very good taste buds, he was taught how to pick the right things for Jazilyn and he was already keenly aware of the trade district. He struggled with his urge to steal things, but he was living an honest life right now.

As he was finishing up he heard a shriek with his sensitive ears. He looked around for a moment and then looked down a nearby alley, he knew it was probably some criminal activity and the patrolmen would be there to fix it soon, wasn't his problem. He continued, and so did the screaming, he knew others must have heard it, but they all chose to ignore it. He just couldn't stand it anymore. He reached down to his waist to check his dagger when he realized he had left it in his room, since he made it a habit to not carry it when he was working in the tea house. He sighed deeply and reassured himself the patrolmen would be there soon.

He shook his head and began to head down the alley, not really sure what he was going to do. He spotted a couple of thug-like men, one a fairly large human and the other a goblin, picking on some woman. He thought of how cliche this scene was, but he was used to seeing it back when he lived in these alleys. He always felt kinda bad for goblins, as they had almost as bad a life as him. Interestingly, roughing up some poor civilian was a step up for a goblin, as they were treated like disposable slaves to most demons, they were always spawned in great numbers and with few brains amongst them. He shook his head, not excusing the goblin, he still hated to see people get hurt, he just felt powerless most of the time.

He swallowed hard, knowing that this could either go really well or really badly. He closed his eyes and breathed, the men only about 100 feet away from him now, in a straight path down the narrow alleyway. He set his groceries down and concentrated, letting his fighting spirit come to life and his insecurities slowly dwindled. He heard another shriek as the woman's face was shoved into the wall, he didn't care to find out what they were planning to do to her, but he had a pretty good idea. He had seen it all.

He took a couple steps forward and opened his eyes, the next steps coming faster and faster until he had almost made it to full speed as he swiftly ran directly at the human man. He would be spotted by the two right away, but they would have little time to react as he lept up and kicked at the man. His small body would act as a rather large projectile as he knocked the man down. He rolled across the pavement and got his nice clothes all dirty and hopped up, turning back to the two men.

He shook his head as he tried to regain his bearings. He didn't spare any time before kicking the man in the face before he could get up. He knew the rules of the street, if you picked a fight you made an example. He didn't really like to live this way, but if he was going to do it, he was going to do it right. The man on the ground held his face and yelled. The goblin quickly pulled out a blade and held it to the woman, Mornie hadn't thought of this scenario.

He stood there for a moment and put up his hands as he thought, giving the universal 'don't do it' sign to the goblin. He closes his eyes and thought hard... Goblins were often spawned to serve a demon. He opened his eyes slowly and attempted to command the goblin with his demonic abilities. He talked the goblin into dropping the knife and running, however he forgot about the man he had knocked over. The man had managed to get behind Mornie and grabbed him quickly.

Mornie flailed his small frame as he tried to get away, now would be a good time to learn he had some ability he didn't know he had, however he wasn't so lucky. Instead he was greeted with several fists to the side of his head and face, causing his runes to awaken. He quickly elbowed the man in the chest a couple times until the man's grip loosened. Not wasting a moment, Mornie dropped down and held the man's arm as he jumped over and behind the man, both twisting the man's arm up and kicking him in the back at the same time. His runes now completely visible as his rage took over and he yanked hard on the man's arm, knowing just the right angle to push it out of the socket.
Crack. POP!

Mornie's illusion would have faded the moment he began fighting, as he wasn't able to hold the illusion when he wasn't thinking about it, and even if he could the pain would have been too much. His eyes would glow dimly in their two colors as he began to laugh and jump on the man's back a few times. This did more for his own pleasure than it harmed the man, but he began to calm down and grabbed his head, the man was no longer moving, but he was still breathing... for now.

He shook his head and got off the man, looking to the woman. She had missed most of the fight, but she had definitely seen the last part and heard him speaking to the goblin. He knew she would be terribly afraid of him at this point, so he walked down the alley slowly as he tried to figure out what just happened. The woman would flinch as he came close, but would be relieved as he left. She wouldn't take the time to thank him, though she was silently thankful. He would leave feeling a little better, though, knowing that he wasn't powerless.

As he made his way back to his basket he worked on his illusion, finally looking like a healthy human again just as he made it to the streets. He didn't want to draw any attention. As he made it back to the tea shop, it would be a bit late, taking him longer than it should have for sure. He entered the back quietly without his illusion, one side of his face a bit swollen and bloody, it was pretty obvious he didn't just fall on his face this time. He found Jazilyn and handed her the groceries she had asked for as he kept his eyes low, not knowing what she would say if she knew he was in a fight.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 am

Summer had burned into fall, fall blew into winter, and the winter eventually melted to reveal spring, and so the cycle continued for 18 long months.

Though the whisperings of travelers passing though the city bore difficult news for most of the citizens to accept. War. As always, never truly ending never changing, though this time it wasn't a petty war over things like religion or who owned which river.It was a war for ownership of the great mainland. Though higher demons were no longer amused by controlling humans or destroying their 'great' creations and civilizations. Like all demons before them, they wanted to watch their black wave crash over the land, causing everything it touched to become wholly theirs.

Lesser demons begun to lose sleep at night due to these rumors, and Jazilyn had hired a weapons master to train the men of her esteemed establishment how to fight. When it was possible she had also hired the help of Nakara to fully equip her beloved family. She taking those brief moments to teach Nakara what she could of fighting as well.

Though for Nakara war meant she would be busier than she had ever been before and Rajah would go to sleep every night knowing that his coffers would always remain full. Nakara was slowly losing her sanity though, she was losing more weight than she would care to and slept half as must as she wanted. Though this was due to Rajah barely allowing her to sleep due to the excess of orders.

"Mornie,

Things have been really difficult for me lately. I haven't had a moments rest since we got our last shipment in, though to be honest I think I am more scared that Farlis (rajahs Older brother) will be here the week after the new year festival. If the snow doesn't get any worse, do you think you can spare some time and try to steal me away for a few hours? I know it is a rather bold request, but to be fair, the weather has been so terriable lately I wasn't even able to give you your present last week.

Your dearest friend,
Nakara Elzenfire "

She scribbled neatly as soot on her hand naturally smearing on the edges of the letter. "I know it's cold outside but could you please, just this once ? " She said quietly to her bird as she tucked away the note in a little pouch as she watched her bird fly off. She seeing Rajah walking down the stairs as she dashed back to her work. Her heart stopped racing once she started to sing again. Lately it was only the notes between her and Mornie and her song that brought her any comfort. Life otherwise was work, nap, food and then more work, the cycle felt like it was never going to end for her. Though there was the doom hanging over her head of Farlis's visit.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:21 am

Mornie was busy studying, his appetite for knowledge had become a part of him. He had come to enjoy learning, he kept telling himself that he was just catching up still, so he could know what other people did. However, in truth, he probably caught up awhile ago, he just lacked the practice others had. His brain still wasn't his greatest asset, but since he began using it at a higher rate, it became a much greater asset to him.

Hearing a tap at the door he would eagerly invite the bird inside and read the letter. He would look rather sad as he read it and began writing his own at his little place with Jazilyn. His letters were often short, but this one was the shortest in awhile.

"Nakara,

I'll do my best, see you soon.

Sincerely,
Mornie."

He handed the letter back to the bird and let him out. He then turned to his basic alchemy and began researching something to help keep them warm. He made a couple small potions that would help keep them warm in the cold, but he wasn't a master by any means, and they would be terribly bitter. Making the potions took him a couple hours to accomplish, but he was satisfied with the result. He got changed into some warmer clothing made with dark fur. They would be a bit heavy, therefore limiting his mobility significantly, but he still made plans to help Nakara.

He quickly downed his potion, allowing warmth to circle his body from the inside before he wandered outside. He made his way through the snow and ice to the forge. The cold nipped at him as he went, but he was on a mission and wasn't about to leave empty-handed. He missed Nakara terribly, and he knew that this might cause trouble, but he also knew how troubled Nakara was.

He quietly approached the forge and looked in through the window to try and plot his next moves, carefully noting everyone's positions as he spotted Nakara and looked for Rajah.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:31 am

Rajah grinned to her as he clicked the lock to the ankle shackle he had had her wear recently. Nakara no longer fought with Rajah, she simply keeping her thoughts and her words to herself as she went back to working. She had already read Mornies letter and burned it immediately. She wouldn't think he would be seeing her any time soon, she waiting till Rajah climbed up the stairs to sleep. Most of the other workers were either eating their dinner or sleeping in the main quarters.

Nakara was doing fine rune work on some of her most recent crafts. Most of them where just the standard prayer of victory. The metal pen she held glowed almost white, though she was able to hold it without a single burn. She had her goggles on over her eyes to help protect her vision as she worked. Her body falling into its natural sway, as it often did when she sang.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm

He sighed, knowing this wouldn't be very easy. He quietly made his way to the entrance of the slave's quarters. He knew that with how badly Rajah was working them, they would be sleeping fairly sound. He put a little oil on the hinges of the door so that it would open silently. He opened the door slowly and looked around, making sure he wasn't spotted yet. He quickly jumped inside, leaving his heavy boots outside. His bare feet landing inside as he swiftly and silently closed the door, keeping the cold from leaking in and waking anyone. A nearby resting laborer would roll in their sleep and he would dive to the floor, hoping not to be seen, he was rather jumpy as well as clumsy.

Realizing he wasn't spotted yet, he got back to his feet and brushed off the snow and ice from his coat. He then began walking as silently as he could through the forge, taking the appearance of the sleeping servant by using the glamor. He figured details may be overlooked by the other workers, but he tried not to be spotted anyway. He made his way behind Nakara slowly and quietly listened to her song for just a moment before tapping her shoulder gently, "Excuse me, ma'am." He would whisper to her.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Nakara almost jumped out of her skin when he touched her, she missing the sword and writing on her hand with the white hot edge. She would lean forward near tearing up as Gregory voice would come into Mornies head. "She wants to know what your here. You scared her." it would be clear that he shouldn't talk.

Nakara inhaled as she held her hand for a moment and then went back to her quiet humming as if nothing was wrong, but her toes were curled in her boots. She internally cursing herself for being so jumpy. She stopped her work though and hugged her friend a bit weaker than she normally would have.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm

He tenses up and looks at her, whispering, "S-so--" He stops as she hugs him and he hugs back gently, he was a little more used to hugging now, but still didn't fully understand it. He whispered to her, "You called for me to come... I didn't mean to startle you." He looks around and whispers to her even quieter, "Ready?" His eyes dart around the room and his feet shift as he prepares to move.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:32 pm

She looked to him and then to her ankle. It wasn't like she could really go any where easily at this point. In her mind she had figured he would have said, sure later this week, tomorrow for lunch, no where in her mind did she think that he would have met with her that same day. "R- R-ready? I... "She pointed to her ankle again and then looked around and then outside, where the sun had long set, she was not even sure what he was thinking. The confusion and not being able to add up the situation showed on her face.

"How?"She whispered to him now. "What if you get caught?" She added quickly.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next