The Misadventures of Skychild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: So the tale begins.

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Chapter 1: So the tale begins. - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter 1: So the tale begins.

Post  Nakara Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 pm

The door would then open as Aya would walk in seeing him staring at her legs, she would get the wrong idea.

"Aye, watch your eyes. You might damnage her honor if you stare much longer." She would set down the food on the table. It would be two large sized bowls of soup, some bread and a few pastries.

"It seems I left the tea in the Kitchen... Mornie could you be a doll and bring it in here for me?" She would say as she lead him out of the room closing the door before he had a chance to respond.

Aya would then turn to Nakara, "And you! Letting a boy stay with you when you are hardly decent..."

"Aya, it's only skin... And at this point I doubt it is that attractive..."

"Attractive or not, a boy is a boy, they all carry the same thoughts... Now here... Stand up..." She would say helping Nakara out of bed quickly.

"Arms up." Nakara would comply as Aya stripped her and redressed her from clothes that where in the dressers. Aya trying to be gentle but when Nakara would protest Aya would respond with a gentle "Suck it up..." Finally when she was changed Aya opened the door.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: So the tale begins. - Page 6 Empty Re: Chapter 1: So the tale begins.

Post  Mornie Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm

He would be a bit baffled as he was kicked out, not really knowing what was going on. For a moment he would be disoriented, but he would quickly remember she asked him to get the tea. He would run to go get it, quietly avoiding anyone who he thought he might get in the way of. Not knowing terribly much, he would grab the first tray with tea on it he saw, just hoping it was the right one, and would return.

But as the door opened, no one would be there, as Mornie would have already ventured to the kitchen to find the tea. After awhile, though, he would come back in slowly, not making them wait long, but it took him slightly longer than it took her to dress because he was trying to be very careful.

As he entered the room he would set the tea down next to the food on the table. He had noticed Nakara had changed, but he didn't comment. He nodded to Aya, "Thank you, ma'am... Is there anything else I can do to be useful?" He would lower his head in a half-bow and wait.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

https://tmos.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Aya would look to him and grin as she left. "Nope, just keep protecting our princess." She laughed a little to herself as she left the room, closing the door behind her, leaving Nakara and Mornie to sit alone in the room.

Nakara's face would be completely flushed as she watched Mornie set down the tea. She saw food and stood up and stretched. She was good at conditioning herself to ignoring the pain. "Th..Thank you for your help." Nakara would say as she steadied herself.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Mornie would nod to her, "Y-yeah... No problem." He scratches the back of his head a bit, "You must be hungry, please come eat?" He force a small smile for her and waited for her to sit, if she did. He would remain close to her, ready to help her if she was in too much pain. He would look to her, looking a bit sad, "Are you feeling alright? You look a bit red..." He points to his cheek.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 pm

She walked towards him and then stopped as she stood in front of him and then hugged him. There wasn't much pressure in her hug, but for her , someone to go very far out of their way for her. But she felt like something major had happened, she could hear some of the talking while she was out, but she couldn't make it out though. "Thank you. " She would then break the hug and sit down.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 am

He would be rather taken by the sudden hug and move his arms up slowly, but didn't actually hug her back. He sits next to her at the table and scoots a bowl of soup to her and takes one for himself and begins to struggle with the spoon. He tries holding it several ways as he tries to recall how the others did it before. Finally satisfied he dips the spoon in carefully and grips it tightly, causing the spoon to fling up and spray soup across the table.

He pouts and begins wiping up the soup with his sleeve, he never had any better manners with it. He would be blushing quite a lot at this point, perhaps because he was trying to be impressive or nice. He wasn't used to all this and was sure he looked like an idiot.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:06 am

She giggled as she looked to him. There was no malice in her laughter she would scoot next to him and she would take his hand as he was holding the spoon in it gently. "May I?"
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:09 am

He would seem startled as his hand was touched, but he wouldn't move away. He smiled a little and nodded, still blushing and feeling rather stupid. "Oh... Uh... Sure, thank you... I think I'm supposed to be helping you, though." He looks to her, looking a bit sad, "But I'm worried I'd just make it worse if I tried." He nods a bit and forces a small smile, allowing her to move his hand as she liked.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:16 am

She took his hand carefully as she smiled. "You are helping me." She then very gentle scooped the liquid in the spoon and then spilled it back into the bowl a few times before she scooped it carefully and gently as she said to him kindly. "And then you eat it. "She moved his hand to his mouth carefully hoping he would eat what was in the spoon.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 am

He hums quietly as he swallows the soup without difficulties. He smiles a bit and puts the spoon back in the bowl, "I got it now, thank you... You should eat before it gets too cold." He nods to her, feeling rather strange and out of place, still. He would take another spoonful of soup to his mouth without too much trouble before speaking again, "You will need your strength..."
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 am

She began to eat and she wondered what he meant by that but she figured he was thinking about her job. "I should be OK, I have been working like this my entire life." She smiled and ate, the food tasted like heaven for her. She hadn't eaten in well over 30 hours.

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am

He set his spoon down for a moment and sighed deeply, shaking his head, "Things have changed... I don't... I don't know how long we have left here." He look to her seriously, "We... We might have to run. That is how I've managed this far... I'm sorry things turned out this way." He looks at his hands for a moment and his acts begin to set in, he was sure her master would have heard about what happened fairly soon, if he hadn't already, and he wasn't sure what he would do. He shakes his head and closes his eyes, realizing that what had happened still hadn't set in for him. He begins to eat his soup faster.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:00 am

She looked to him in shock. "Oh shit! Did I kill the cat? I could of sworn... wait..." She stopped eating feeling really confused now. Her brows furrowed together. "I Don't understand..."
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:04 am

He begins to shake a little and shakes his head, setting his spoon in his soup for a bit.
"N-no... You didn't... You didn't kill the demon... He isn't dead, but... He lost his physical form... You won't see him for a long time. I-I guess it isn't surprising you don't remember, you were rather injured." He looks to her a bit, "I-I'm glad you're ok, though. I was worried about you..." He goes back to his soup, unsure what he should say. He wasn't sure how anyone would react if they knew he destroyed the demon's form.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:17 am

She looked to him for a moment and shrugged, "Maybe it's better if I don't dig too deep." She smiled to him and ate some more. She finished her food and rested her head on the table. "I'm sorry... I must have drug you into something bad. I am sorry if I have troubled you. It really wasn't my intention. I promise"

Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 am

He shakes his head and takes the soup bowl to his mouth, tired of being civilized. He finishes drinking his soup and sets the bowl on the table, "It... It's alright. I should be thanking you." He looks at her a for a moment and then looks away, "I didn't have anything to lose. I made things worse for you, so I'll watch after you for now, ok?" He scratched the back of his head, "D-did you want some tea or anything?"
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:31 am

She wasn't sure what he ment but she stood up and stretched. "How about, we try and watch out for each other... That is what friends do right?" She smiled to him and then said "Did you manage to get the bath you wanted? I got dragged away before I was able to ask Jazz for you." She started cleaning up her plates and stacking it together as she spoke.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

He would blush a bit and nod as he remembered that night, "Y-yeah... Something like that..." He shakes his head, "Erm... I'm not used to all this still." He sighs deeply, "Well... Anyway... Do you know if they have any maps around here?" He stands up slowly and starts looking around the room, "It would be helpful to plan our next move..."
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:40 am

She looked to him and smiled, "What do you mean? I have to go back to work... Are you leaving?" There was a genuine sadness in her voice when she said that. She grabbed her plates and started to walk out of the room, thinking that Mornie might be behind her.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 am

He would turn to her and step in front of her, offering to take the dishes from her in a rather demanding way, "I'll take those, you need to heal..." He shakes his head, "I... I don't know what will happen next. I've never done this before, but whenever there was trouble before they came after me so I ran to a new place... I don't think this time will be too different... He was kind of important..." He nods and waits, presumably for her to hand him the dishes.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 am

She looked to him and thought. "Instead of running, could we try something else first?" She said letting him take the dishes but she still walked out with him into the kitchen. Though the moment she stepped out into the open Jazilyn walked in and looked to her in Horror,

"Why are you out of bed?!?" She would then turn her around and walk her into her room, in a rather angry manner. "You are going to kill yourself if you don't take it easy. In the skies name, you almost died yesterday!" Nakara found herself drug back to her room as Jazilyn quickly pulled off her bed sheets and walked into the dresser across the room and changed her bed sheets so there was no more blood on them.

"But... Wait.. I'm.. .Jazz...." Nakara wasn't going to get a word in with her, every time she tried to speak she would get a glare.

"You... Sit... now..." Jazilyn put her hands on her hips and looked to Nakara with motherly anger. "You need to let your body heal. If that stupid fox is dumb enough to try and look for you right now, I will deal with him personally, right now you need to rest."

"Jazz...."

"Don't Jazz me... I am already going to have to have a talk with your hero, who is already in a world and a half of trouble, but I think we can avoid it at least, that way that boy has a chance at living a civilized life. "

"What did he do? Why is he in trouble?" She asked putting one of her hands on her head.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:12 am

He would tilt his head as he watched Jazilyn take care of Nakara, the scene unfamiliar to him. He had never seen someone be so pushy for someone else's well-being, as he never had anyone for him when he was growing up. He found it all very strange, but wished someone would care for him that way.

He ducked as he heard that he was in trouble, nearly dropping the dishes he intended to return to the kitchen. He remained close, however, as he waited to hear what she said. He hated not knowing what others were saying, especially when it was about him. He had already heard the worst of it before, after all. He became very quiet and lowered his head as he listened, not wanting to say what he had done himself, he hoped that Jazilyn would tell her so he didn't have to admit it.
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 am

"It is nothing I can't take care of... Have some faith in me... And I am sure if he wanted you to know he would have told you himself..."

Nakara sighed now frustrated. "What ever it is, please just take care of Mornie..."

"You think I wouldn't?"

"Well, it isn't that I think you wouldn't its just..."

"Coming from the girl who wanted to have a demon fry in the towns commons, I would think you've lost all speaking rights."

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble..."

"You shouldn't apologize to me. As far as the way you looked, you might of well of died in the town center.... you really need to thank your lucky stars that, that boy stepped in. He has more courage in him than the rest of the common folk put together. Thankfully The only thing that could make Mornie Recognizable is his hair color, since it is very unique, so we are simply going to have to change that... Maybe take a few inches off of it as well and make it look neatly cut. "

"
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Mornie Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 am

Mornie would swallow hard, he'd never really had a haircut, but it was the least strange thing happening right now, as he thought about it. He quietly snuck off with the dishes and dropped them in the kitchen, quietly waving to everyone in the kitchen, hoping they weren't looking. He made his way back to the room, his mind working hard on everything going on.

He walked in quietly and turned to Jazilyn, looking a bit worried, "You really think I might be able to blend in awhile longer? I don't have to run away from this place?" He would genuinely look scared he might have to leave, "I've never had a place to belong before... I don't want to go back... But I understand if I must go. I've caused a lot of trouble."
Mornie
Mornie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakara Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:38 am

Jazilyn looked to him and shook her head no, "You aren't going any where. You'll do just fine, as long as you are willing to do what I ask you."

Nakara said laying back, "Yea, you can't leave... I'd be really sad." She rolled a little on her left side and cried out, the pain made her see white for a moment.
Nakara
Nakara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next